Buy to Let Mortgages
The Buy to Let market is still a very attractive market to be in but there are two significant changes on currently happening. Firstly the Government are changing rental taxation calculations which will be phased in between 2017 and 2020. Secondly lenders are in the process of changing their stress test parameters. Some lenders have already implemented their changes with the remainder to be announced during this year.
Further advances are also very common in the Buy to Let market place, especially for landlords raising deposits for future purchases. Some lenders, such as BM Solutions (Birmingham Midshires), will only deal via intermediaries such as ourselves.Finally, many landlords are now mandating their tenants have Income Protection policies in place to protect their income. Some landlords are even adding clauses to this effect to their Assured Short-term Tenancy contracts. There are two benefits for landlords here. Firstly, tenants will receive an income to pay their rent should they be off work due to illness. The second benefit is that we are offering introducer contracts to landlords (i.e a new stream of income for you) who introduce their tenants to us for Income Protection products.
- Access whole of market lenders to secure the best Buy to Let mortgages
- Offer comprehensive portfolio reviews
- Secure further advances for you with existing lenders
- Offer up to date advice with current changes in taxation rules
- Inform you on the latest changes to stress test calculations for all UK lenders
- Advise your tenants on Income Protection products in order to protect your rental income